Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Princesses

I never expected myself to get sucked into the Disney Princess craze. But alas, here I am- making princess dresses for my girls. They just get so incredibly excited about them, I can't help myself. And honestly, playing dress-ups was one of my very favorite things to do growing up, so I guess this is my way of still doing that. Katie decided that maybe Tinkerbell wasn't her thing after Christmas, so instead of getting frustrated, I let her hand it down to Sarah (who was more than happy to take it) and pick a new favorite princess. She chose Sleeping Beauty and I got to work. I was surprised that I could get it done in only 2 days. And she is very happy with her new dress. So here are our three little princesses:

3 comments:

jmelgan said...

These dresses are just so cute. I haven't checked any blogs since we went on vacation. So I caught up on these tonight. It is amazing how much happens in a few weeks. Glad you are all feeling better. Hopefully the baby will come soon.

erin sheely said...

You are amazing! I felt the same way about Disney princesses until Emma got old enough to care. It's one of those wonderful things that makes her a little girl so I'm all for it. The girls look fantastic!

Horn Family said...

It looks just like sleeping beauty's dress!!! You are awesome! I Love it!!!!