Thursday, January 8, 2009

The other half

So I went and met my doctor today. He's definitely an older guy, and I'm hoping in the end that means he has tons of experience and will do a good job on my surgery. I'm really not in the mood to write, but needless to say, there is nothing to report. All these miserable contractions I've been having have done nothing. I'm not even the slightest bit dilated and the baby is still -2 station. Although he definitely dropped. Last appointment I measured 34cm. Today it was 31cm. Tonight my back feels like it will break in half and I'm feeling extremely miserable from pain and sadness. Looks like it'll be at least 2 more weeks before this baby arrives. I'm not sure I can last that long :(

3 comments:

erin sheely said...

Lame!!! Tiffany I am so sorry. I wish I could do something to help you out.

Lindsey said...

Sorry to hear you are in so much pain. I hope you can get some relief until your little boy makes his appearance.

Corinne said...

Erin told me this story. It is a sad and lame story. I'm so sorry. These last weeks are the LONGEST. May you stay busy and out of pain :)