Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Status Quo

Nothing really to report from the doctor's appointment today. The doctor thought the baby was still breech... but not 100% certain. I told him I want another week to see what happens and he was okay with that. So we're still playing the waiting game. The closer it gets the more certain I am that I want to wait things out and try for the VBAC. Obviously if he doesn't turn, the boy is coming out by c-section- but that's still an "if"... And I forgot to ask if I had progressed at all. I haven't had many contractions, so I doubt much has happened. I am more tired than ever- I can barely sleep at night and am exhausted all day long. But on the same token, I am going to miss being pregnant and feeling the baby kicking and rolling. It is such a special experience to carry babies- even when it's tough.

So Mom comes Friday and I am so excited!!! Maybe we'll have time to play and do fun things before the baby comes? Just 2 more sleeps :-)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope that sweet boy turns for you! You are my hero for sticking out as long as you are. There was not enough patience in my whole world to wait it out. =) Good for you!

erin sheely said...

Yeah! Two more sleeps. I'm so glad your mom is going to be there. It just makes everything better doesn't it? It was a lifesaver for me to have family around waiting for my munches to come.

Horn Family said...

How fun Tiffany!!! I'm sure that having your Mom there will help pass the time. I do hope the baby turns around for you! If you need anything let me know. I hope you are feeling better. If you need some soup or anything just call me. : ) I will see you on Sunday : )

LizzyP said...

My mom was just here--heaven is having "Grandma" to defer to. You'll get a beautiful boy out of all of this sleep deprivation! It's so worth it.

LizzyP said...

This is random--did Steve go to West Point with a guy named Marcus Lowry?