Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The flu

So, apparently there's been a stomach flu going around, because I got it yesterday. Talk about pure misery. And of course my body doesn't throw up, so I just felt nauseous all day. Thankfully Steve's on half-day schedules, so he was able to let me sleep most of the day. To make matters worse, whenever I was up, I was having strong contractions every 15 minutes. Bleh. I got a blessing last night and was promised to be able to sleep through the night. And that mostly happened, except poor Steve got the virus and was up all night throwing up. He finally went to the doctor this morning and got 2 bags of IV fluids because he was so dehydrated. He will probably sleep all day today. Thankfully it's just a 24-hour bug and I'm feeling much better, though weak today after not eating all day yesterday. Certainly not the best timing, but when would be?

The good news is my pregnancy counter says only 29 days... I am definitely ready to be done with this pregnancy. I even got all the baby things out yesterday and organized our closet to fit his clothes in with ours. Not an easy feat in our closet, trust me.

Here are those pictures from Christmas that Steve edited... again- I took these without help, so I took what I could get!

4 comments:

Horn Family said...

The pictures are so adorable! I Love it!!! I really need to become more computer savy. hahaha They turned out really nice! : ) I hope you are feeling better. Sorry you were sick. The boys are sick too. Isaac and Alma. So much fun. I hope Steve feels better.

geoffrey said...

bummer about the flu! ugh. great pics. we can't wait to see little...er...i guess we don't know yet!

erin sheely said...

They look gorgeous! I am so sorry you guys were all sick. That just really is lame.

Jaymie Quigley said...

I'm so sorry. That is just cruel! The pictures turned out to cute though. Hang in there girl, just a few weeks left!