Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ponies

This summer Emma and Mary gave Katie some My Little Ponies for her birthday. I never had them growing up, so they were never a big deal to me. But the girls love them- they just love horses (especially after being with Sybil's horse, Doc). Sybil had also gotten the girls some My Little Pony T-shirts this summer, which the girls wore nonstop. Anyway... a lot of times when Steve and I pick up food, we just get the girls a hamburger (hangaburger as Katie says) from McDonalds. When Mom was here we got some Chilis and then made our stop at McDonald's. I don't buy Happy Meals. I just don't. But since Mom was here, I got a couple to be nice and was pleasantly surprised by the toy. The girls love it! We've been twice now, so we have 3 different colors of ponies. Then Steve found an advent calendar with even smaller ponies inside, so now we have 3 sizes of ponies. It's one more toy to have around, but I don't mind- they're fun :-)

1 comment:

erin sheely said...

Hey! We totally do the 3 size pony thing too!! I have to admit we went a little heavy on the happy meals cause the ponies made the girls sooooo happy.