Monday, April 2, 2007

Hippity Hoppity

Easter's on its way....

Today was the last gorgeous day we are going to have for about a week (it's supposed to freeze on Wednesday), so we took the girls out to take some fun pictures for Easter. Unfortunately I did not foresee the reaction of terror as Katie's bare feet touched grass for the first time. Needless to say our vision of bunny rabbits dancing in the grass did not come to fruition. We took our pictures, put the girls in regular clothes, and they had a great time playing the rest of the day. They make cute bunny rabbits if you ask me, though.

Tonight we had our FHE about Easter and it actually went over pretty well. I wasn't sure how Ellie would react with talking about death and resurrection. We had a flannel board story from church that we used and I think that helped a little bit. As she went to bed tonight she told me that she is going to be wrapped up when she dies, too. I made sure to explain very well to her that she didn't have to worry about dying anytime soon. She woke up two nights ago with a nightmare about birds coming into her room and I didn't want any scary thoughts going through her mind as she went to sleep tonight! It's a tough concept to try to explain to a 3-year old.

I also decided to take a picture to prove just how enormous I am. I told Steve earlier today that the shirt I have on did not fit that tight a week ago! Just 5 more weeks to go!

1 comment:

erin sheely said...

wow! you look awesome! i remember being about that size...at like 28 weeks...punk. seriously you look fantastic!

and i LOVE the bunny pants!! what a crackup. every girl needs a bunny tail on her shorts don't you think?