Monday, April 9, 2007

Haircuts

Today both of my girls got haircuts by yours truly. You may look at the pictures and think, "Katie got a haircut? What did you cut?" Well, turns out Katie had the beginnings of a mullet in the back and I just cannot allow that. She had enough hair in that little batch to make a small ponytail. Ewwww! Now it's gone and I feel better. I let Ellie's hair get much too mulletish when she was smaller just because I couldn't bring myself to cut her hair. Not this time around! Then after looking at pictures from yesterday I realized Ellie was in serious need of getting her bangs trimmed, so that's what she had cut. I probably need my hair done as well, but I have yet to find anyone that can do a good job and my hair-disaster-fixer is currently in Iraq ;-)

I had a doctor's appointment today as well. Everything is looking good. My blood pressure is super low, I've gained about 35 pounds and I'm measuring the usual 2 cm smaller than the number of weeks I am (I'm 36 weeks measuring 34 cm- but that's how the last two pregnancies were). Next week I get my last ultrasound to get a guesstimate of how big this baby will be. I don't care if she's 10 pounds as long as her head is smaller than Ellie and Katie's were!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow! I am impressed that Katie needed a hair cut! I'm even more impressed that you did it yourself! Oh and your easter pictures are fabulous! I love their dresses!