Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pictures of that Handsome Guy I Married

So, as I promised, I put up a few pictures of Steve on our website. You can check out that good-looking guy by clicking on this link. He has promised to take more soon and send them my way. It's definitely a great, big desert out there!

Just to let you know about the pictures... the concrete barrier was designed/painted by Steve and a few other soldiers in Kuwait. Apparently it's "the thing to do" to have your unit with the commander/1st SGT's names on it. I think it turned out great! They're lucky to have Steve's artistic skills over there!

Steve decided once he got to the desert that he would shave his head, so that's the explanation behind the short haircut.

The other two pictures are pretty self-explanatory. He's in his full battle-rattle (all his armor for those that aren't familiar with Army lingo...) in the one where they're in the middle of nowhere. Then he's standing by some of their vehicles in the other. They have their weapons on them at all times, if you're curious.

If I got any of this wrong I'll let you know :) We've been married 4 years but it doesn't mean I completely understand all this Army stuff yet!

3 comments:

erin sheely said...

great pictures!! can you believe they have to wear all that stuff in the blazing heat?!

tom said...

Nice haircut!

jmelgan said...

Steve sure does look tall in these pictures!