Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hanging Easter Eggs

Ellie and I have been doing a project during Katie's morning naptime the last two days. Yesterday we strung a bag of Easter eggs and today we hung them on the Magnolia bush out front. Ellie has LOVED this project. She especially liked having control over the scissors... scary! But we had to take advantage of this summer weather that is leaving us tomorrow. I think the tree turned out very nicely. And once there are leaves, I'm sure it will be even prettier. Ellie used her bucket and hung almost every single egg that you see on the tree. After her nap we took Katie out and she decided that she does not like grass. She wanted to crawl around and look at things, but the feel of the grass on her hands was just too much for her. She only wanted to walk. And then there's one picture of Katie at the park yesterday. Just click here to see the cute pictures.

3 comments:

tom said...

I loved the pictures! Nice Easter tree!

erin sheely said...

what a great idea!! i want to do that on my tree.

jmelgan said...

That is such a cute idea with the eggs. I bet the girls loved it. We enjoyed looking at the nice photos of the girls.