Wednesday, August 1, 2007

So Sad

You know how you reach that point after having a baby that your hair falls out? Well, I reached that point about a week ago. And the horrible tragedy that followed was that Sarah started to lose hers the same time. NOOOOOO!!!!! And she had such full, beautiful, dark hair. So, so sad :-(

I can't believe it's already the first of August. Time is just flying by. That's good and bad. The girls are growing too fast- I feel like I can't keep up. But, it's also bringing Steve home that much faster. To celebrate the beginning of the month (okay, not really... I just thought it would be fun to dress the girls up) we took some pictures of the girls in their skirts. They are just too adorable...

1 comment:

erin sheely said...

so your hair falls out too huh?! i am finally growing some of mine back in. i have these lovely chunks of hair on either side of my forehead that are about 2 inches long now. superlovely.