Sunday, August 12, 2007

It Was Inevitable

So, my little climber, Katie has finally outdone herself. Not only has she climbed into the clothes dryer and up the doors at church, but tonight she climbed right out of bed and fell head first to the floor. Great... I don't know if it was inspiration or luck, but I had just put down a couple pillows under her crib just in case she decided to try that climb. My mom was in there telling stories when she did it. So I guess the fun begins? Now I need to decide if I should lower the crib rail so she has less distance to fall or just wait and see if she learns her lesson? That's a tough one... certainly don't want a broken neck in the process!

It's been a fun week with family here. I'll be sure to write more about that when I get a minute. The girls have loved having the attention from their aunts and uncles. It's fun to let them get to know them all better. Fun!

2 comments:

erin sheely said...

she is quite the climber! naughty little one. i love that she climbs in the dryer! in the way taht i can love it because i'm not her mom and don't have to worry about it. :)

tom said...

I've been told I climbed out of a few cribs in my day.