Thursday, August 30, 2007

F Week

Ellie is in love with projects this week. I'm having to get creative. We took some pictures this morning of all the picture projects she's done this week. "F" is turning out to be a really hard letter to remember. We'll keep working on it!

Plus, Ellie has gotten really excited about that "daddy chain" we made last week. She woke up this morning and the first thing she said to me was, "We need to take off a chain!". I thought she said train and it wasn't until she told me she wanted to take off that colored thing that I understood. I'm glad she's getting the hang of it. Wasn't sure she completely understood what it meant. Hooray for Steve coming home soon!

2 comments:

jmelgan said...

The daddy chain is a cool idea. We always did something like that for Christmas.

Your letter for each week is a cool idea too. You have lots of neat things you do with the kids. I am taking notes for the future...

I had to do some catching up on pictures since we had been away...I loved the one of Ellie painting. She did a nice job on herself. Was that hard to get off??

The baby pictures comparisons were really cool too.

Take care and thanks for gift. It was really nice and greatly appreciated.

Love,

Jessie and Duane

tom said...

The chain idea is a good one. Emma knew I was coming home based on how many more visits to grandma's house.