Friday, July 10, 2009

It's that bad

So, this evening Ellie said a couple things that basically summed up how this week went...

During scripture time Steve was talking about how obedient and good Jesus was when he was little.
Ellie: "He must not have had any sisters."

Then in her prayer, "please help mommy to not be so grumpy."

Yeah- not a stellar week for me. Ryan hasn't slept well in over a week (up every 1 1/2 to 3 hours every night), I've not felt well from allergies, the girls haven't gotten along very well and little things have just been tough. Here's hoping for a better week next week. I'm tired of this one.

2 comments:

Whacky Wheelers said...

I've had the grumpy prayer several times from Matthew. I also love the Jesus comment about "He must not have had any sisters." LOL!

Wilson's Wonderful World said...

Been there. Hope next week is better.