Sunday, April 19, 2009

Here comes the Bride

The last Junie B. Jones book I read to the girls had to do with a wedding. At the end of the book it mentioned that the dad was singing the bride's song. So I just had to teach this to Ellie and Katie...

Here comes the bride,
All dressed in white.
Where is the groom?
He's in the dressing room.
Why is he there?
He lost his underwear.

They have been singing that song nonstop the last couple days and just crack up at the end of it every single time. Even Sarah cracks up- though I don't thinks he knows why :) Steve questioned why I would teach them such a silly song, but really-it's humor they can understand. And I like to hear them doing something together and laughing together. It makes me a happy mom.

2 comments:

erin sheely said...

Underwear is apparently the funniest thing in all the world. My kids laugh themselves crazy at the mention of underwear. You go girl!

Whacky Wheelers said...

We LOVE Junie B. Jones in this house! The library has her books on CDs and the girl sounds like Junie B. Jones would!! Go underwear!