Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Great News!


We have some wonderful news to announce- we are expecting baby number 4! And what is the gender?... drum roll please... it's a BOY!!! Steve is on cloud 9 and we are extremely excited to meet this little guy. My due date is January 29th, but it'll be at least a week earlier than that, as this will be a repeat C-section. So yes, that means I'm 22 weeks along and I was able to hide this from friends and family to this point. Now I've popped out and there's no denying it anymore! Looks like I'm going to need to figure out a new name for my blog... :-D

4 comments:

jmelgan said...

Congrats to you both! Now Steve won't be completely out numbered...

erin sheely said...

Hurray!!!

The Olsen Clan said...

Yeaaaaa! Congratulations. Hope you are having a good pregnancy!

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I hope you are feeling well!