Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary

Today is our 5th wedding anniversary. We were noting the other day that we have only spent 2 of our anniversaries together. Kind of a bummer. But these have been 5 wonderful years together. I count my blessings every day that Steve and I found each other and that we have an eternal marriage with three beautiful children. Not every marriage can stand 2 years + separated and I am thankful that Steve and I communicate so well and that our marriage continues to get stronger, even amidst these trials.

The video is a little project I did for Steve. The song is appropriate, I think :) It's about 4 1/2 minutes long- lots of fun memories. For some reason the music ended too soon. Didn't do that in my original. Hmmm... I also noticed that Steve and I haven't taken a lot of photos of just the two of us over the years. We'll have to work on that. Anyway- enjoy

5 comments:

jmelgan said...

Happy Anniversary! That was a great little video. Take care, Jessica

The Olsen Clan said...

That was beautiful. Congratulations on your anniversary. May you have many more and many more together!

erin sheely said...

that's awesome!! happy 5th anniversary.

Sarah said...

Yay for you guys! Happy anniversary to you!!!

Steve said...

I married the best girl EVER!