Friday, February 8, 2008

Anniversary

Today marks the 1-year anniversary of Steve's deployment. One entire year! I still can't believe it's been that long. What a horribly long time to be away from a husband and father! So much has changed in a year. For starters, Sarah is (well, here) and about the age Katie was when Steve left. How bazaar is that? Ellie is a little kid that amazes me daily with her knowledge. She is extremely empathetic and takes good care of her sisters. Katie amazes me every day with all the new words and phrases she uses. She's become a full-fledged talker. You can almost carry on a conversation with her she speaks so well. And she is absolutely hilarious. Sarah is almost as funny with her personality. Cracks me up. She's figured out how to climb onto the gate (top), which is what Katie was doing (right) when we first moved here a year ago.

One whole year... I really hope we don't have to do this again. We love being here with my parents, but life is a million times better with Steve!

No comments: