Thursday, October 13, 2011

Where do you keep your band-aids?

A few weeks ago we had Erin's kids for an overnight so she and Tom could go out on a nice date (he had been gone for about 2 1/2 weeks). We had a really fun time with the kids and when Mary got home I guess she was telling her mom just how great our house is. We have a trampoline, two big TVs and a playroom. And the supreme item in my home: I have a band-aid place in my bedroom! Yes folks, you can be jealous because if I need a band-aid in the middle of the night, I don't have to leave the comfort of my room- just go to the little closet in there and pick out a band-aid. Oh, she cracks me up! Seriously, I love the things that get kids excited.

1 comment:

erin sheely said...

ha! this conversation seriously about killed me...soooo funny. and yes, your house rocks it.