Friday, September 25, 2009

Ryan's new tricks

Here are some recent pictures of Ryan.
First of all, Ryan was receiving the royal treatment from the girls. He was much easier to push/pull than the sisters were :)He can now hold his own bottle and feed himself. If it's too full he still drops it, but he's getting better!
And then today he decided to show off his newest skill- standing up in his crib. Looks like it's time to lower the mattress! (notice the monkey in the lower left picture)That reminds me, I don't think I've ever mentioned Ryan's "room" before. Since there are 3 bedrooms upstairs, Ellie and Katie share one room, Sarah has her own, Steve and I have our own room... and Ryan gets our walk-in closet. I'm hoping to move Sarah in with the other girls soon, but first we need to get her to sleep in her toddler bed.And I can also say that Ryan is officially crawling. He crawls when he needs to go slow, then does his breast-stroke army crawl when he wants to get somewhere fast. I love this little guy!

3 comments:

jmelgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jmelgan said...

Great pictures. That is a cute one of Sarah climbing. That's funny about Ryan's room. I guess really it is all he needs. Plus it isn't too far away. It was probably really handy when he was smaller. I can't believe how big Ryan is already! Ryan looks older than he is.

Wilson's Wonderful World said...

He is so cute. Too bad he's not here to crawl around with Mary Emma, she would love that.