Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all you fathers out there. My wonderful husband, who should have been pampered today instead pampered me. He had the whole day to himself yesterday while I was up at my parent's and went out to eat, saw a movie, and just had a nice, relaxing day. So today he let me sleep when Sarah was up at 5:15, got the girls ready for church, even let me take a nap after church. He's so sweet. He even made most of his Father's Day pie last night (lemon meringue) because I was so exhausted. I sure love him!

This was an extremely busy week with church meetings, swim lessons, nature classes, garage sale, housing youth conference boys (15 plus 2 chaperons) making cookies, pies, and keeping up with 4 little ones. I don't know how people make it when they get so incredibly scheduled. It's exhausting! I'm looking forward to a more relaxing week.

2 comments:

Whacky Wheelers said...

I wish I had your energy!!!

Jaymie Quigley said...

That made me tired just reading it. I better go to bed now.