Sunday, March 15, 2009

Smile


Today I finally caught it- the smile. Ryan has been smiling at Steve for almost 2 weeks now (he's smiling at Steve in this picture). Today was the first time he actually smiled at me other than little half-smiles. But I won't hold it against him :-)

Here are a couple pictures from Ryan's blessing day, too.



And yesterday Ryan got his first haircut. Yes, you might think that 5 weeks old is a little early to be going for that military cut, but I think the pictures will prove why I agreed to this drastic measure.

Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a cutie. Glad you were able to capture his smile on camera.

Whacky Wheelers said...

Ryan looks so sweet! Are the girls still enjoying him?

Horn Family said...

What cute pictures!!!! I wish we could have been at church for Ryan's blessing! He sure is so sweet!!! I Love that picture of Ryan smiling!!! So adorable!!!

LizzyP said...

I don't know about you, but my perception of myself as a mom dramatically improves at the smiling and giggling milestones. It's so fun when they can express their happiness.

erin sheely said...

Love it!! What a cutie. I can't wait to meet him. Love the haircut. And happy birthday to Katie!

Jaymie Quigley said...

So sweet. I bet he will be handsome like dad and sweet like his mom. Congrats you guys!

Corinne said...

Oh my WORD! That smiling picture is FANTASTIC!! I would love to see you all in person someday :)

The Olsen Clan said...

You look fantastic? How do you do it?! I didn't realize until now how much you and Carrie look alike. Ryan's smile is absolutely gorgeous. I'm so happy for you guys!