Saturday, November 1, 2008

Belated Wishes

I am belated in wishing Steve a Happy Birthday on here (we didn't get to celebrate it until tonight) and also wishing everyone a Happy Halloween. It was an insanely busy week with Halloween activities three nights this week. Our costumes got some good use, but I'm sure glad we're done dressing up, doing hair and staying up late with those activities. And I'm glad I can officially hide that Halloween candy and the girls don't know any different. :-) I also put some more on our picture website at steve.elgans.com. You'll have to use the slideshow function to see the full pictures...

3 comments:

Jaymie Quigley said...

Love it! If you want to keep the costumes next year maybe the baby can be Toto!

Sarah said...

You are so stinkin' talented Tiffany! Great job on the costumes! How nice to all be together for Halloween! How are you feeling? Is that boy treating you alright?

Corinne said...

I had to show Clint those costumes - they're fantastic!