Sunday, October 7, 2007

Time?

I am sorry, I've been wanting to write in here all week since Steve left, but there is just no time. Mom and Dad are in Utah and since Sarah hangs out with me until about 10pm each night, I don't have time to just sit and write anymore. So, I'm working on my post about our visit with Steve, which was AWESOME. But for now I wanted to write and say we took Katie in for her 18-month appointment and she's a growing girl. She weighed 24 pounds and is 34 inches tall. I'll have to look and see how that compares with Ellie and percentage-wise. I'd guess she's still fairly average, though. It's been a rough weekend alone here. I've been feeling a little abandoned and overwhelmed with the lack of sleep and plentiful screaming. Emotions are running high with all of us. I would guess the girls are feeling the emotions of Steve leaving and expressing them the only way they know how. Luckily Dad gets back tomorrow.

And on a more important note- congrats Jacob on your baptism! I really wish we could have been there to show you our support. We're very proud of you!

I will get that post and all the tons of pictures posted ASAP. It's amazing how quickly time goes when you want it to just stop!

1 comment:

tom said...

I can't wait to hear all about your vacation!