Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Costumes


We took the girls to my Dad's Jazz Ensemble concert last night to show them off. I have finally finished the costumes and since our ward isn't doing a Halloween party, I had to find somewhere to show off my hard work. And I must say- I think they turned out absolutely adorable. These are the pictures we got from last night. I'll get some better ones eventually, but here is round one. The picture is of the girls walking across the stage while Dad's band is playing (that's my dad in the background, for those of you that don't know). Ellie loves her costume and Katie was amazingly patient while wearing hers. Too cute! Ellie also recites the "Little Bo Peep" poem for anyone interested, which makes it all the cuter. The prizes for the costume contest went only to college students, so Mom was sweet and put together a special prize for the "cutest girls" that Ellie just adores. What a good grandma she is!

3 comments:

erin sheely said...

fantastic!!! those are absolutely awesome! i am sooooo impressed. hurray!!

Sarah said...

wow! That is a lot of work! Good job! Ava was a lamby last year! Good choice! And Ellie looks like such a good big sister up there holding onto Katie's hand...little sweetie.

jmelgan said...

What a good idea and so cute. Good job on the sewing!