Friday, October 19, 2007

Sears

Here are those pictures we got taken at Sears. I think they turned out pretty well!

The first is of Steve's girls that we did for his birthday:


On that same day we got pictures of each of the three girls on their own...
Ellie:Katie:and Sarah:
And then we took pictures while Steve was here. First there is one of Steve and me:

Finally the family photo:
This is the first time we've ever had a professional family picture taken and the first time professionally for Katie and Sarah. We take plenty of other pictures, don't usually get around to doing it in a studio. Anyway... fun, fun :)

2 comments:

erin sheely said...

those are great!!! i would LOVE a family picture of you guys if you have a spare. :)

jmelgan said...

Really nice pictures! It is fun to do. Duane and I had one taken with my family this summer. I am still waiting for my aunt to mail them. lol.