Wednesday, July 11, 2007

She's Mine

I was going through baby pictures the other day... I find this very interesting. I think you'll see the family resemblance. Fun, huh?

First we have Steve and Ellie...













Then there's Katie (we still don't know who she looks like!)...
And finally Tiff and Sarah.












I just think it is so amazing to see how our children take on different characteristics of their parents. Obviously Ellie and Steve were practically identical. But now people think she looks more like me. I just think it's because she's picked up on my mannerisms, but there is a little of the physical as well. Katie is looking a tiny bit like Steve. Someday we might figure out who she looks like :) So, it'll be interesting to see how Sarah changes as she gets older. Anyway- this was fun for me to discover.

I also added an old picture folder to our picture website. It has a link to when Ellie was a baby. You can also get to those picture from the link I added on the right... Steve's Original Picture Website. That has his pictures from childhood through West Point, getting married and having Ellie. Fun to look at :)

4 comments:

erin sheely said...

that's awesome! i love comparing baby pictures. we thought that my niece ava didn't look like anybody, but she looks EXACTLY like my mom when she was little. but we never would have known that without running across and old picture. fun!

erin sheely said...

also those old west point pictures are HILARIOUS! i'll have to find some more for you...

Steve said...

Wow...those pics of you in the same position really do look like you could be twins. That's fun. :)

jmelgan said...

Hey these are pretty cool...That's amazing how much they look a like....