Monday, July 23, 2007

Pioneer Day

Happy Pioneer Day from the Elgan girls. We had fun taking these pictures. Well, Mom and I did anyway :) We got these bonnets in Nauvoo and just had to take advantage of the holiday to take the pics.

Okay, so while I loved Harry Potter, I did not love trying to read with 3 girls demanding my attention. I would get about 10-minute intervals of reading time then take a couple hours off. This is why I don't read anymore. I get selfish and want to read and then get frustrated because I can't. So, I got my book fill for awhile and will stick with Reader's Digest again until Sarah starts to sleep more. it's frustrating because I absolutely LOVE to read!

There are a few pictures of the girls riding bikes together and playing in the playhouse out back as well.

No comments: