Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Quick add-on

I added a couple pictures to the site from tonight. I got a picture of the flowers Steve sent me, but it had to be done with the flash- and we all know you never get true colors that way. So I'll take more tomorrow in natural light and it'll be much better. But Katie on couch...she climbed up there all by herself and was very excited about it. And of course the walking holding on with one hand- this is her favorite mode of transportation. And whenever the camera is on her- you get some sort of giddy face. She cracks me up. You'll never guess who picked out Ellie's outfit in those pictures, too. Where did these goofy girls come from? Their facial expressions and the things they do- they just make me laugh. My guess is Katie will be walking by her first birthday. Isn't it interesting how different two kids can be? Ellie was already walking for 2 months by this point. And that was a big deal. But since Katie can crawl- what's the big rush? Anyway- I thought the pictures were great and wanted to share. They're in the "February Continued" folder on our site :)

1 comment:

tom said...

Nice pictures. I like Ellie's hat! :)