Friday, October 12, 2012

Sometimes you feel really proud...

Ellie has an incredible teacher this year.  Sure, there is far more homework than I would like (which means homework for me, too- gotta check answers and spelling, etc) but Ellie is learning and growing and her teacher adores her.  How could she not?  Anyway... here is a note she left on Ellie's homework sheet last week...
"I love how you attend to every detail, Ellie- even illustrating your cover.  It is this attribute that made me recommend you for student council.  I know you will do a great job organizing fun events for our school! I love your pictures."

Pretty much every week Ellie gets these kinds of glowing reports from her teacher.  Ellie is apparently very helpful in class, attentive, and willing to do anything and everything the teacher asks of her.  She's becoming that way at home, too (mostly).  I am so proud of my little, though not-so-little, girl.

No comments: