Sunday, December 16, 2007

Some of those promised pictures

Here are a few of my favorites of the pictures we've taken for Steve so far (these have been harder than they look!)...

First of all, there's my Yoga Baby... how many 7-month-olds (let alone any age) do you know that can make and hold this pose?

Decorating the tree and the girls (I believe Mom said Geoff used to enjoy doing this to himself as well)
My tribute to "White Christmas"
Who wouldn't want to find this in their stocking Christmas morning?
And then of course the girls in their Christmas dresses this morning:To get the full selection of pictures, check them out here.

3 comments:

jmelgan said...

Cute pictures. Those garlands make nice shinny boas. That was one of the best parts about putting up the tree. It entertained/occupied us kids long enough that my dad could get the tree up without too many interruptions.

tom said...

Nice! I love the yoga baby pose.

tom said...

fantastic pictures!!