Sunday, November 4, 2007

On the Road

We have finally decided to do it! We are taking the girls East to visit family. We'll start out in Pittsburgh, PA to visit Diane and her family. I'm anxious for the girls to get to know those cousins better. After a couple days there we'll head up to Rochester, NY to visit my grandmother and aunt and uncle. We'll stay there only one night. Then our last stop will be New Haven, CT to visit Geoff and Emily. We are very excited to go up and see them as they're reliving the student life at Yale. It's going to be a grueling trip, but we're anxious to visit family.

And to add a picture... I thought Sarah was just too cute- oh how patient she was with me in this outfit! I also added the rest of our Halloween pictures to our picture website if you're interested.

1 comment:

erin sheely said...

that's awesome! road trip?