Monday, June 18, 2007

Smile!

I love it when you reach the point with your newborn when they start to smile. And Sarah started smiling this past week. I almost caught it on film- I think you can tell she's about to smile. I kept catching her at the beginning or ending of her smiles. But anyway- I love it!

We've been dealing with sick girls again around here. Katie had a 103 degree temp Saturday night and was probably even hotter last night. Thankfully that fever has broken. Sarah has been dealing with some really painful gas, so she hasn't been sleeping. I have no idea what I ate to cause it this time around. Why do my girls have such sensitive stomachs when they're babies? I just don't get it! And to make matters worse I have a killer migraine tonight. I haven't had one of these in a long time. Not fun!

No comments: