Sunday, August 12, 2012

Before...

Here is a picture from today, August 12th after church.  If anyone out there is like me, I always love to see how the pregnant girl looks before the baby.  And so, I figured we'd try one quick photo shoot before this little girl joins the family.  We actually got some family pictures too, but this is the one I wanted Steve to edit for me for this post.  We'll try to get those others up soon.  This is taken up at Trophy Point with a great view of the Hudson below.  In less than 12 hours my little one will be here.  I'm finally starting to feel a little apprehensive about the surgery and everything involved there.  Prayers are always appreciated!  :)  I apologize to everyone who has felt shafted in my lack of communication lately.  Life has felt a bit crazy trying to get ready for baby #6!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

You look(ed) beautiful and now you get to be bump-less again! You are a fantastic mom and this little girl is lucky to have you!!! Love ya!

Corinne said...

You look SO BEAUTIFUL!! Holy cow. I am so glad that she arrived safely and I REALLY hope I get to meet her sometime in the near future. CONGRATS!