Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Family Home Evening

Here's what our lesson was on last night:

We talked about Adam and Eve and their family and how much Heavenly Father loved them. Pulled out the Gospel Art kit and found pictures of them, baby Moses, baby Jesus, and Jesus with the children. Again, discusses how much Heavenly Father loves all his children. Then we pulled out these pictures and I asked who each of them were. Kids liked this game.

First baby Ellie:



Then baby Katie:



And baby Sarah:




Baby Ryan:



And of course baby Tommy:



And then I pulled out these. My children were completely confused (as was my scanner, if you can't tell). They couldn't guess who this baby was?



Anyway... baby #6 is expected to arrive mid-August 2012! The kids were so incredibly excited and Ellie said she felt like crying she was so happy :-D That makes for a happy mom! Now if only I could start feeling better...

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh wow, congrats. A house full of cuties!

Julie said...

Yay! Congratulations!!

Scott and Sarah said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Shelly said...

Congratulations!! What a great way to do it!! I hope you start feeling better soon too.

Daniel Stone said...

When I first saw all the kids' baby pictures, I thought to myself, "I wonder if she's pregnant..." So happy to see that you are! Congratulations! Hope the sickness is on its way out!

erin sheely said...

seriously awesome friend!!

Horn Family said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so Exciting!!! What a sweet FHE! : )

Corinne said...

I'm just so happy for you and your wonderful family. I hope you start feeling so much better soon :)

Sarah said...

Yay!!! That is so awesome! Congratulations!!