Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tommy 5 months

I know, two posts in one day... amazing

I took Tommy in for his well-baby appointment this week and he's a big boy! (Yes, I'm over a month behind on his appointments.) So my 5-month old is off the charts for everything. A baby this age should not be 21 pounds and wearing 12-month clothes!

We tried baby food today for the first time.

He's not convinced...


Tommy just figured out how to roll from his tummy to his back. Mostly he's happy just watching what's going on, not really interested in moving. I call him my chubba-lump.





I sure love this little guy!

4 comments:

carm said...

He sure does fit in with the rest of the family. He looks a lot like Ryan. He is so So Cute. I can't wait to hold my little guy any day now. RIght now it is a race to see who will make an appearence first, Lewis or Aiden, but I can't wait to see either one of them. I hope all is well for you and your family.

jmelgan said...

WOW 21 lbs. He weighs as much as Katherine!

erin sheely said...

my word he is awesome! he still has bennett beat but not by much. :) i love that baby food face!!

Emily said...

Very handsome boy!