Sunday, May 9, 2010

Counting Down

The days are counting down to the arrival of our little guy. I have to admit- this has been by far the hardest pregnancy on my body. I just hurt all the time. Makes keeping up with kids, chores, cooking and all the other zillions of things about impossible. We've been eating a lot of macaroni and other simple meals around here (if they're lucky to even get that much!). 2 more weeks... just 2 more weeks.
*This picture was taken about 3 weeks ago. I am much bigger and carrying MUCH lower now. Ouch!

3 comments:

The Olsen Clan said...

You can do it, you can do it! I can only imagine what you are going through, but I would guess that it has been hard because you are so tired from multi tasking. You still look so young & fresh. I admire (and envy) your ability to have a big family! Keep up the good work.

Whacky Wheelers said...

You look so beautiful!!! Wish I had your strength and energy. You have a beautiful family.

erin sheely said...

well you look fabulous!! i'm counting down for you! i'm sorry you are still hurting.