Friday, June 20, 2008

Upheaval

That is the story of our life. Tonight I am going to vent and maybe even whine about our circumstances. But first on a positive note... we have our house!! We're not actually living in it, but we moved all our miscellaneous belongings from the garage here into the garage over there... So we're making progress.

But now to my laundry list. First of all, my girls are not good with change (can't imagine where they get that from!) I have heard crying and whining practically nonstop the last couple days. Having Sarah attached to my hip has not made things easy. Put on top of that Sarah and Katie teething (figured out Katie is by chance this afternoon), it has not been a very fun party around here. Then to add to it all, Sarah has been waking up multiple times at night and Ellie has wet her bed the last three nights in a row. I suppose all kids have a hard time with change, it's just that my girls have experienced a TON of change the last two months. I am certainly ready for consistency!

Something funny- Steve and I are having a really hard time in that new house. It is the exact mirror opposite of our last house on post, so we keep getting mixed up. It is going to take awhile to figure out who belongs in which room and get used to moving in the right direction in that house.

1 comment:

jmelgan said...

Sounds like you have had your share of little struggles. That's great you found some new books you like.